The term Completely Fitness or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Enterprise Centre, Cottingham road, Hull, HU6 7RX. Completely Fitness is a subsidiary of TH3 Design Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If our terms and conditions change you will be notified by email if you’re a member.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We cannot be held responsible for any of our members guides that may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
When you join Completely Fitness you are entering a 12 month membership plan which then enters a rolling contract after 12 months and cab be canceled with written notification.
The following rules apply regarding ownership of the website we create for you:
• The website design is owned by Completely Fitness, when the membership is canceled you can’t keep the website design.
• We are not held responsible for any content that is uploaded by yourself to your website.
• We are not held responsible for any loss of business as a result of your website going down.
• Any domain url purchased by Completely Fitness belongs to ourselves.
• Failure to pay your membership can result in cancellation of your membership by written (email) warning from ourselves.
• Each member gets 30 minutes of web tweaks a month included in their package, any further amends may or will be charged.